SafeMoon Wallet: Android Update - SOS Update - Beta Testers' Feedback | Positions Available | Glubiz Update | Ranking | Community Content: Thoughts - Veteran's Day Love - Images & Videos | Food for Thought | Blockchain News: Hong Kong Crypto Futures ETFs - Ethereum Insiders to Get Fee Cuts - SEC and DOJ Investigate FTX's Collapse - BlockFi Limits Platform Activity | SafeMoon Stats | SafeMoon Partners | Reminders
Galan shared the SafeMoon Wallet updates (v2.72) for Android:
- SWAP V3 Prices, Charts, Stats, Alerts updated to new pairs
- ERC-20 Collectibles should now display properly
- Bug fixes and improvements 🌮🥰
SafeMoon 3.0.0 (20) is ready to test on iOS.
What to Test:
This is a BETA build. Please backup any recovery phrases securely offline before proceeding.
- Additional logic and bug fixes to the UI/UX for login and registration
- Known issue: in certain scenarios you may need to manually refresh your linked wallets in the "My Wallets" screen for them to appear. Hold and swipe down to refresh the screen.
- Please use the stable release build for normal use.
"New wipe wallet screen for #SAFEMOONORBITALSHIELD. I love this design language! #SAFEMOON @Cats are going to see this theme spread into the core wallet?"
Dan shared more screenshots of the updated wallet UI/UX
Beta Testers' Feedback
"It's been awhile since I've said anything but I'm still testing the hell out of #SAFEMOONORBITALSHIELD, it's so easy to use and the conveniency factor combined with its security is unparalleled. No other wallet does this."
"I just had to reinstall the #SafeMoon wallet and using my account I was able to recover all three of my wallets I had on there before. #SafemoonOrbitalShield working as intended! What was also nice is that I wasn’t home when I had to do this so I didn’t have access to the physical copies of my seed phrases. This made things really convenient for me while still being secure."
"Since @Danology10 is giving updates on the Android #SafeMoon beta-test, I will talk about some of the suggestions that I have made for the Apple iOS beta-test. To update, I completely deleted my #SafeMoonWallet and redownloaded it from #TestFlight. My 4 latest suggestions:
1. While I logging into the wallet with my username and password, my apple "keychain" (password storage) was suggesting that I use my password from the SafeMoon .com website (one I made to order swag). It is different from my wallet address, so I manually typed in my password.
When I hit enter, it suggested that I "update" my SafeMoon .com password, so I suggested to the team that they make it so that apple keychain recognizes the wallet app as a different username/password combo for saving. Until then, it is a manual entry.
2. Since I did my wallet from scratch (delete and reload), all my wallets DID load (Think I have 5 I use and 1 accidental, I keep as extra), but they loaded with just the $SFM and $BSC on my main page. This would not be a big problem if all my tokens were #SafeMoonPartners, but I have quite a few tokens that are not (or are no longer) partners with SafeMoon and so I had to manually look up all their contract addresses and enter them in to repopulate them for my main screen. I suggested they might find a way to capture this with login info. However, due to them not collecting information, I am not sure that this is possible... Never hurts to ask though, right? lol
3. On my phone (iPhone XS Max, iOS 16.1.1) the token tracker has never really tracked as accurately as it should, in some time frames, so I sent screenshots and am hoping that I can use this beta-test to catch ALL the timeframes up to be more accurate and visually friendly.
4. In conjunction with #2 and #3, when I went to add a token to my "Token Tracker", I had to lookup and enter in the token's contract address. TO make this more user friendly, I suggested that users be able to choose from the token list that they have already added to the wallet.
If you are not a beta-tester and you have some bugs or improvements you would like me to suggest to the team while I am beta-testing, you are welcome to send me a DM and I will do my best to let them know. Cheers!
Other thoughts about the Apple Keychain... They may have it set up to registering as the same "entity" due to the web exchange (CEX)... So it may not change, as it may allow us to use the same login info for both wallet and CEX in the future, and my other will just be outdated.🤷♂️"
The following positions have been relisted on SafeMoon.com/Careers, all expiring November 11th, 2022:
Site Reliability Engineer - Associate to Midlevel
C++ Software Engineer
Senior Full Stack Developer
Glubiz updated the community on his site:
"SafemoonGlubiz should now be updated with the latest SWaP LP 😇 The 'Change' metrics will correct themselves by tomorrow morning, but the stats should all be there now 🤞 Have a nice weekend everyone!"
According to BSC Daily, SafeMoon has one of the highest social volumes of projects on the Binance Smart Chain.
Danology Tweeted his thoughts about Tokenomics Supervisor:
"The #SAFEMOON Tokenomics Supervisor was explained pretty well in detail by
@CatsRusOfficial in our space yesterday. It essentially regulates the fee structure of a contract so that if fees do go haywire it collects those excess fees and redistributes them back to the contract.
This benefits the ecosystem and creates multiple opportunities, in the past it can be difficult for tokens to exist on multiple DEXs in some instances as this changes their fee structure, well now thanks to the supervisor this limitation no longer exists so our partners have more accessibility right out of the gate. What this also provides a solution for is it eliminates the need for the token partner to potentially have to migrate to a V2 since the Supervisor will fix the issue for them.
Next, what it can create an opportunity for is once these fees are collected and sent back to the token the developers now get to decide what to do with these tokens, they COULD create a contract and allow them to be distributed as REFLECTIONS... even if they weren't originally a reflection token*wink wink* or any other number of possibilities."
Vico shared his tips on surviving the bear market:
8 tips that will help you during a bear market. ✅️
- Keep Fears & Emotions in Check
- Use Dollar Cost Averaging
- Invest What You Can Afford
- Focus on Long-term Goals
- Understand Patience vs Complacency
- Avoid Quick Reactions
- Practice an Autopilot Approach
Veteran's Day Love
"Happy Veteran's Day"
"Throwback to CQ duty in Schofield Barracks Hawaii 😂
Happy Veterans Day to all our service members past and present"
"Celebrating all the Veterans near and far to me who served our country. I appreciate each and every one of you. Thank you for your service and your sacrifices! Much love and respect to you all."
"Happy #VeteransDay much gratitude and respect for all that have served"
"I would like to say Happy Veterans day today to my fellow brothers and sisters! Today is our day!
Humbly accept the thanks you get today. Some say it was just a "job,"
but we know it was much more than that! We are a family!"
"Good morning all you beautiful creatures!
Happy Friday and shoutout to all the amazing veterans out there!"
"Happy Veteran's Day, you salty degens. (Picture is circa 2001)"
"To all veterans of all branches, thank you for your sacrifice, your bravery,
& the example you set for us all. Not only should we thank the military
this Veterans Day, but we should resolve to thank them
throughout the year for the vital service they perform for our country."
"Happy Veterans Day! Thank you for your sacrifice, bravery, & setting an example for us all.
Today, we celebrate you with a Burn @ 11 o'clock."
Images & Videos
"Wishing everyone a very happy Friday night.. #Peace 🕊"
"Amidst of the market uncertainty & chaos trying to relax with some
old music 🎵 & having peace of mind with my @safemoon investment"
Food for Thought
"No matter who talks to you about people, actions, or feelings, be respectful 🤝 Being rude, making fun of and insulting others does not make you a strong or brave person 🛑 In a community, we take care of and respect our fellow members ☑️"
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy."
"Accept what you can't change. Change what you can't accept."
Hong Kong 'Actively Looking' to Establish Regulatory Framework to Allow Crypto Futures ETFs: Report
Hong Kong’s Securities and Futures Commission (SFC) is “actively looking” to create a regulatory framework that allows crypto futures exchange-traded funds (ETFs), an SFC official reportedly said. “We have come to believe that some initial concerns about virtual asset futures ETFs have become manageable and can be addressed with proper safeguards.” [Source: Bitcoin.com]
Ethereum Insiders to Get Fee Cuts That Others Won’t in Upgrade
When the Ethereum blockchain undergoes its next major upgrade, some key participants will likely see fees decline while they’ll remain the same for other users of the most commercially important cryptocurrency network. [Source: Bloomberg]
SEC and DOJ Join Forces to Probe FTX’s Collapse
This entire week has been nothing short of chaotic. The whole FTX-Binance drama paved the way to the downfall of the market. While the crypto market continues to remain volatile, FTX was seen inviting bigger trouble. The crypto exchange was now on the U.S. Department of Justice [DOJ] as well as the Securities and Commission’s [SEC] radar. [Source: Watcher Guru]
BlockFi Limits Platform Activity, Including a Halt on Client Withdrawals
Crypto lender BlockFi has halted client withdrawals on its platform as part of a broader limit on platform activity in the wake of FTX’s collapse. The company said in a Nov. 11 tweet that a “lack of clarity on the status of FTX.com, FTX US and Alameda” has prevented it from being able to operate as normal. As a result, it has limited platform activity until there is further clarity on the developing situation, it said. The firm has also requested that clients do not deposit to BlockFi wallets or Interest Accounts at this point in time. [Source: Cointelegraph]